Il Dolce perfetto -
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Mixed berries 250 g
- Tisanoreica vanilla biscuits 2 packs
- Butter 50 gr
- Light cream cheese 240 gr
- Erythritol 60 gr
- Maizena 14 gr
- Eggs 60 gr
- Milk 100 ml
1. Base: blend the Tisanoreica vanilla biscuits with the butter finely, arrange the mixture obtained in 4 molds 8 cm in diameter and 6 cm in height.
2. Cream: whip the cheese with erythritol and add the eggs, the maizena, and finally the milk with vanilla.
3. Pour the cream into the molds previously covered with the dough and cook at 160 degrees for about 25 minutes.
4. Let the cheesecakes cool and cover them with mixed berries.