READY IN: 40 minutes
- Gianluca Mech keto vanilla tea cookies 1 pack (1,7 Oz)
- Some espresso coffee (some erythritol can be added)
- Some bitter cocoa powder
- Mascarpone cheese 17,6 Oz
- Fresh natural cream (no sugar added) 4,4 Oz
- Erythritol 4,4 Oz
- Egg yolk 3,5 Oz
- Egg whites 5,2 Oz
1. Put the egg yolk into a bowl with half the erythritol and use an electric whisk until the mixture is foamy and white.
2. Add the mascarpone cheese and mix. Pour in the fresh cream gradually and keep whisking until the cream has a firm thickness.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff with the last erythritol. Add to the mascarpone cream and mix well with a spoon. The tiramisù cream is ready.
4. Add half of the coffee soaked Gianluca Mech keto vanilla tea cookies into a cup, add
some tiramisù cream, the soaked cookies again and cover with the tiramisù cream.
Sprinkle with some bitter cocoa powder. It can be served or left in the fridge (not
longer than one day).
N.B.: IT’S RECOMMENDED TO USE A PACK (1,7 OZ) OF GIANLUCA MECH KETO
VANILLA TEA COOKIES AND 5-7 OZ OF TIRAMISÙ CREAM FOR EACH PERSON.