KETO RIGATONI CACIO E PEPE
READY IN: 30 minutes
- Keto rigatoni Gianluca Mech 3,5 Oz
- Grated Pecorino romano DOP cheese 1,7 Oz
- Black pepper
- For a delicious truffle version, sprinkle with some truffle flakes or grated truffle
1. Put the pasta into plenty of boiling water adding a little salt (not a lot because the cheese is salty), cook it following package instructions. Let it simmer for 3 minutes without heat. If you prefer a softer version, cook it for 15/18 minutes and let it rest for 3 more minutes.
2. Seasoning: put the cheese into a bowl and add some of the water the pasta was cooked in, stir until cheese melts to create a cream.
3. Put the ground pepper into a pan and toast it for some seconds, then add the pasta and sauté. Turn on the heat, add the seasoning and leave it to melt with the pasta stirring with a spoon.
4. For a refined touch, add the truffle flakes on top. The pasta is ready!