Il Dolce perfetto -
Ice cream variegated with cocoa and hazelnut spread cream
Ingredients for about 700 gr:
- Tisanoreica Shortbread biscuits vanilla flavour 2 packs
- Tisanoreica Cocoa and hazelnut spread cream 1 jar
- Hazelnut paste 50 gr
- Erythritol 125 gr
- Whole milk 325 ml
- Isinglass 6 gr
1. Base: boil the milk with the cream and the erythritol for one minute. Add the soaked and squeezed isinglass and blend with an immersion blender.
2. Pour the base obtained into ice cube moulds or into a flat container (maximum layer of 1-2 cm) and freeze in the freezer.
3. In a cutter with a blade, blend the ice cream cubes until everything is homogeneous; then mix with the Tisanoreica Cocoa and hazelnut spread cream pouring it slowly.
4. Decorate with the Tisanoreica Shortbread biscuits vanilla flavour.