Il Dolce perfetto -
Cocoa and pistachio cream puffs
COCOA AND PISTACHIO CREAM PUFFS
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Dark chocolate with sweetener
- Tisanoreica keto bread shake 2 sachets
- Water 80 ml
- Butter 80 gr
- Eggs 80 gr
- Bitter cocoa powder 5 gr
- Fresh cream 140 gr
- Erythritol 10 gr
- Pistachio paste 15 gr
1. Cream puffs: heat the water with the butter. When it boils, pour the Tisanoreica keto bread shake with the cocoa, and mix until it thickens.
2. Put the dough in a cutter with a blade and spin at maximum speed, pouring the eggs slowly for a couple of minutes until the mass is homogeneous and shiny. Make 16 balls on a baking sheet and cook at 220 degrees for about 12 minutes.
3. Pistachio chantilly: whip the cream with the erythritol and mix with the pistachio paste.
4. Stuff the cream puffs with the pistachio chantilly and dip the top of the puffs in the melted chocolate.